Join Our Team
At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: biologics for all!
Thanks to a substantial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and a strong scientific background, RLM Consulting, a Univercells affiliate, provides international regulatory affairs (RA) support at all stages of product development, from discovery research through preclinical and clinical testing, up to and beyond submission of the dossier for marketing authorization.
Our very experienced staff provides strategic guidance (most appropriate regulatory scenario) as well as practical feedback to drive the development of medicinal products. RLM Consulting has a strong experience in writing and negotiating with national agencies but also with the EMA/FDA: briefing documents for scientific advice requests, orphan drug designation dossiers, advanced therapy medicinal status, clinical trial applications (IMPD, IB) and marketing authorization applications with the Authorities.
Every person will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful. Apply and be part of this great adventure!
As Operations Support Specialist, you will be responsible for keeping the business running smoothly and overseeing commercial & administrative support. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from office management to group meeting coordination and RA technical support.
Exciting challenge within ahighly specialized team of scientists, inst’it?
- Providing full administrative support: team agenda management, taking meeting minutes, organizing business trips, handling expense notes
- Being the owner of RLM’s invoicing process: supporting the staff in invoices preparation following-up with Univercells’ accounting department, filing sent invoices and maintaining a registry of billed/paid hours versus quote for each project
- Assisting the team in commercial activities: finding additional information on potential leads, tracking of documents sent to legal team, tracking of daily sales tasks via Hubspot, in charge of documents archiving.
- Updating and improving the internal procedures
- Solving possible technical office-related issues
- Arranging office space / Ordering office supplies
- Liaising with other affiliates, suppliers and service providers.
- Creating and/or updating various databases (available training materials, RA resources etc.), filing and archiving
- Supporting the team in various RA submissions: collaboration to the collection of documentation, checking completeness and formatting of packages, uploading documentation in submission portals, etc.
- You are happy to ensure more hands-on tasks such as storing the kitchen supplies in the fridge and cupboards, filling and emptying the dishwasher, etc.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in French and English
- You at least have 1 year experience as Office Assistant/Receptionist; having experience in the pharma/biotech sector is an asset
- You have a good knowledge of Outlook, the usual Microsoft Office package, and a knowledge of CRM (open to learn SAP)
- You like working in a team and are a great team player
- You are service minded, proactive and have good organizational skills
- You are a good multitasker, stress resistant and have good communication and problem-solving skills
We offer a long-term contract (CDI), a competitive salary package and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !